G.J. Olney designs and manufactures standard and custom processing equipment used for cleaning, trimming, grading, and blanching of fruits and vegetables. Olney creates customized equipment to fit the needs of food businesses of all sizes. Using state-of-the-art food processing technology, Olney provides a range of quality equipment such as rotary blanchers, bean snippers, dewatering shakers, conveyors, density graders, and more.
Used G.J. Olney Food Processing Equipment
Featured G.J. Olney Equipment
All G.J. Olney Equipment - 4 Items
Model #: FC 24
Item No: 17398-WSH
The Olney Foam Cleaner combines flotation cleaning and screening to provide the cleanest product.
An air manifold system incorporates air into the flotation tank to increase buoyancy and float trash, such as hollow or broken kernels and corn silk, to the surface.
Corn kernels are de-watered and screened on the vibratory discharge shaker and discharged separately from the trash.
Model #: 48 Flood
Item No: 13435-WSH
- Model #: 48 Flood
- Equipped with Crane Deming Food Pump: 6-1/2" Inlet & Outlet
- Product #: 4021 50710400
- Includes Lincoln Electric 20 HP, 230/460 V, 1760 RPM, 60 Hz, 54/27 amp, 3 PH motor
- Overall Dimensions: 84" W x 168" L x 96" H; Interior Dimensions: 48" W x 140" L x 47" H
- Includes (2) Stainless Steel Screens
- Screen Perforation: 3/16"
- (1) Screen Measuring: 48" W x 27-1/2" L; (2) Screens Measuring: 48" W x 28-1/2" L
- Includes (6) Rows of Overhead Spray Nozzles, totaling (32) Overhead Spray Nozzles;
- Equipped with: RETURN RESERVOIR -- 6 1/2" Inlet & Outlet
- 72" L x 90" W x 35" Diameter
- Contains (3) Stainless Steel Screens at top of machine measuring 27 1/2" in the Middle section and 29 1/2" on both the Left and Right sections
- Stainless Steel Construction