Two-lane linear scale, bulk and dribble vibratory filler / feeder, for filling and feeding dry, granular and free flowing particulate food products / ingredients by weight
The machine is configured with - Two lanes with two scales, manufacturer rated for 22 lb capacity per scale. Manufacturer rated for up to 30 weighs per minute, with timing adjustable to allow for double-stroke fills up to 44 lbs, and approximately 7 ounce minimum weigh capability per scale. Bulk system infeed hopper 8"Wide by 38" Long with inverted "V" center anti-bridging diverter, over vibrating flat trough 12"Deep by 15"Wide by 48"Long.
Scale feed section hopper 17.5"Wide X 17.5"Long at a 77"Infeed height, with a center "V" divider separating the product flow to two, two-lane, flat bottomed bulk and dribble feed pans, each with two 5.5"Deep X 5.5"Wide X 22"Long lanes with shutoff flaps for each lane at the discharge (two pans with four lanes each with flap).
Dual weigh scale buckets each 9"Long X 12"Wide and tapering from 7" to 9"Deep, drop into individual chutes that drop into individual discharge spouts tapering to 3.5"Wide. Each weigh bucket has it's own individual weigh cell.
• Discharges could be combined into a single discharge outlet.
• Manufacturer rated for scale accuracy (+/-) .5-1 gram.
• 6 inch touch screen operator control interface, with multiple preset programs with PLC.
• 110 volt single phase (standard household current) 7 amp electrical input.
• Pneumatically actuated lane flaps and weigh-bucket doors require compressed air 1 cfm @ 60psi.
• 110 inch infeed height to bulk feed hopper, 19.5 inch discharge height from discharge spouts.
• All food grade stainless steel product contacts and support frame.