Used Custom Designed & Manufactured Food Processing Equipment
Featured Custom Designed & Manufactured Equipment
All Custom Designed & Manufactured Equipment - 46 Items
Item No: 17329-BL
- 15' L x 30" W belt
- Continuous steam belt blancher with a 30" wide interlocking plastic chain type belt. (Belt is formulated for high temperatures)
- 1/16" by 3/4" elongated belt perforations
- Tunnel -- 22" long open in-feed area - feeds into the 15' long enclosed steam tunnel with top and bottom steam injection headers, leading on to a 24" long open discharge section.
- Complete with water sprays on infeed and discharge
- 4.5" maximum product clearance under removable top covers.
- Has a water collection and drain pan on the in-feed end only.
- All food grade stainless steel product contacts, conveyor and tunnel body, and support frame currently set at a 29" working height.
- Overall Dimensions: 21' 7" L x 48" W x 43" H
- 3/4 HP 208 / 230 / 460 volt 3 phase stainless steel motor
- Fixed speed gear drive set for 45 foot per minute belt speed.
- No controls or valves
Item No: 17272-MSC
- Rotary Cabbage Coring Machine
- 4-Station Continuous Cabbage Corer
- Manufacturer rated for up to 28 heads per minute
- Manual head placement on a revolving table
- Stainless steel product contacts, support frame and screen shrouds
- Knives available to cut but leave the core (e.g. for sauerkraut), or to remove the core (e.g. for fresh-cut cole-slaw)
- 1.5 HP 208/230/460 volt 3-phase motor
Item No: 17101-MSC
- Custom Designed & Manufactured Dry Bean Deflection Hood
- Approx. 75" L x 24" W x 49" H
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Stainless Steel Frame on Wheels
Model #: 4-Roll
Item No: 16924-PLR
- Model: 4-Roll Peeler
- (4) abrasive rolls -- each 6" Dia. x 6' L
- 39" Discharge height
- Water, peels, and debris drop to a full length stainless steel water catch pan with a 6" x 6" center bottom outlet
- Unit can be set with any combination of abrasive or poly brush rolls to buyer's needs/specifications
Item No: 15997-MSC
Configured for bins up to 45" wide by 48" long up to 52 5/8" high. Bin/tote holder measuring 53-1/2 wide by 48" long by 42" deep.
Manually adjustable hold-down bar settable from 28.5" to 53-1/2" bin height clearance.
Heavy duty tubular stainless frame construction, with dump action provided by hydraulic cylinders powered by a self-contained hydraulic power pack with reservoir and manual controls.
Set for 208-230/460 volt 3 phase electrical input (unless otherwise specified). System rated to 3,500 lbs weight capacity. Comes set for FLOOR LEVEL INFEED, with a 38" pivot point, and 40" dump height.
All NEW construction.
Model #: ZDL3R78KE-TFD-C40
Item No: 14863-MSC
- 20' X 50' X 15'7"
- Constructed in modular insulated panels
- Copeland freon compressor
Item No: 12409-VO
- Stainless Steel Incline Screw Conveyor
- 12" dia. Screw
- 13' long
- 52" discharge ht.
- All Stainless Steel Construction
Model #: 30' L x 12' H x 5' W
Item No: 09577-CHW
- Dimensions: Overall 30' L x 12' H x 5' W
- Drive: chain with paddles, 2 HP motor with 2.70 gear box
- Capacity: 3 standard 40 x 48 with product height up to 7'
- Chain conveyor moves either direction with proximity switches
- Catch pan is galvanized steel, drains into screened filter cage, then is pumped back to chiller coil
- Chiller coil: water chilled to 36º F, coil is located in bottom of recaptured reservoir
- Spray bar: (4) 4" PVC pipes with holes provide water spray to product
- Pallets are introduced at one end, where advanced under spray bar and deluged with chilled water until target temperature is reached
- Chiller and pumps are not included